Todd O. Reutzel
Todd Reutzel is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Real Estate group. His practice emphasizes negotiating retail/restaurant, office, medical office, and industrial commercial lease transactions, representing both landlords and tenants. He also negotiates purchase and sale agreements for development sites and fully-developed commercial properties on behalf of both private and public entities. Todd has served as developer's counsel in connection with hundreds of retail shopping center and restaurant leases involving both national and regional tenants and has recently represented tenants in lease transactions for a large downtown office space, a multi-story restaurant/bar and a large-scale build-to-suit office building. Todd has served as buyer's counsel for numerous commercial real estate acquisitions. He also represents school districts and other public entities in connection with a broad range of real estate transactions.
Professional & Community Activities
- Board of Trustees, Capital Crossroads Special Improvement District (Downtown Columbus)
- Member, Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio team
- University of Tennessee (J.D., summa cum laude, 2005); Executive Editor, Tennessee Law Review; Graduate Assistantship Award; 2005 Jerry J. Phillips Law Review Comment Award; 2004-05 Cunningham Excellence in Legal Writing Award; Hunton & Williams Law Review Prize; Law Review Comment published in Soundings (Fall/Winter 2004) and the Tennessee Law Review (Spring 2005)
- University of Tennessee (M.A., 2002)
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia (B.S., summa cum laude, 1998)