C. Christopher Bennington
Chris Bennington is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Health Care group and is located in the Cincinnati/Dayton office. His practice focuses on representing managed care organizations and hospitals on matters involving fraud and abuse, privacy, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, Medicaid managed care, and managed care contracting. Chris also regularly provides general counsel services to the firm's health care clients.
Chris provides on-site training to clients and presents at health care law forums across Ohio on a wide assortment of regulatory and compliance matters, such as Ohio medical record privacy laws, Medicaid RAC audits, HIPAA Privacy and Security regulatory...
» See All Narrative
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dayton Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Ohio Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2009, 2014
- The Ohio State University (J.D., with honors, 2004)
- Muskingum College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2001)