William T. Conard II
Bill Conard is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Public Finance group and practices in the areas of municipal finance, federal taxation and securities law. He regularly serves as bond counsel and underwriters' counsel in connection with bond issues for the State of Ohio and its agencies, as bond counsel on all types of municipal bond issues, and as underwriter or placement agent's counsel for all types of public finance transactions. Bill also often participates in transactions for higher education for both public and private institutions.
Bill advises several Ohio municipalities regarding economic development programs and serves as tax counsel and underwriter's counsel on a variety of secondary offering and derivative products and has served in several capacities in connection with various public and private partnership transactions. He is the author of Local Government Law - County, a Baldwin's Ohio Practice publication.
Bill is a...
» See All Narrative
$404,790,000 JobsOhio Beverage System Statewide Senior Lien Liquor Profits Tax-Exempt Revenue Bonds, Series 2013A and $1,105,895,000 JobsOhio Beverage System Statewide Senior Lien Liquor Profits Taxable Revenue Bonds, Series 2013B (Underwriter's Counsel)
$500,000,000 The Ohio State University General Receipts Bonds Series 2011A (Century Bonds)
$150,000,000 Ohio Public Facilities Commission Infrastructure Improvement General Obligation Bonds, Series 2014A
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, American College of Bond Counsel
- Former national president of Otterbein College Alumni Association
- Treasurer, Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges
» See All Professional & Community Activities
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, American, Ohio State, and Columbus Bar Associations
Awards & Recognition
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (Public Finance Law) 2005-2015
- Fellow, American College of Bond Counsel
- Listed, Ohio Super Lawyers (Public Finance), 2013
» See All Awards & Recognition
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1983)
- Otterbein College (now Otterbein University) (B.A., with honors, 1980)