Gregory J. Lestini
Greg Lestini is a member of the Bricker & Eckler Government Relations, Green Strategies and Public Sector groups. Greg focuses his practice on the connection between law and public policy, utilizing years of experience in state and local government. He advocates for private business and not-for-profit interests before the Ohio legislature, state agencies, and regulatory bodies, and represents individuals and trade associations in ethics and campaign finance matters, including PAC and fundraising advice. Greg also serves on Bricker & Eckler’s Economic Development and Shale taskforces.
Greg advises existing and startup "green" companies on grants and loans available through...
» See All Narrative
Public & Community Service
- Member, Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio team.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Association of Ohio Recyclers, 2011-present
- Member, Board of Trustees, Harmony Project, Community Service Choir
» See All Community Service
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- The Ohio State University (J.D. 2002) Moot Court Chief Justice
- The Ohio State University (B.A. political science and international peace studies, magna cum laude 1999)