Gregory J. Lestini
Greg Lestini is a member of Bricker & Eckler's Government Relations, Insurance and Public Sector groups. Greg focuses his practice on the connection between law and public policy, utilizing years of experience in state and local government. He advocates for trade associations, private business and not-for-profit interests before the Ohio legislature, state agencies, and regulatory bodies. Greg also serves on Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio and Shale task forces.
Greg advises clients on complex regulatory and legislative issues in the insurance, health care, solid waste and agricultural industries. He also lobbies state, local, and federal elected officials on behalf of those clients. His counsel includes strategic development, coalition building, legal analysis and drafting.
He is active in social media and maintains his own twitter account along with The American Bar Association's Tort Trial and Insurance Practices Insurance Regulation twitter account...
» See All Narrative
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio team
- Member, Board of Trustees, Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (Franklin County At-Large)
- Member, Board of Trustees, Association of Ohio Recyclers, 2011-present
» See All Professional & Community Activities
Presentations & Published Works
- "Government Affairs Quick Hits," Bricker & Eckler LLP CLE seminar, July 22, 2014
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- The Ohio State University (J.D. 2002) Moot Court Chief Justice
- The Ohio State University (B.A. political science and international peace studies, magna cum laude 1999)