James F. Flynn
Jim Flynn is a partner in and chair of Bricker & Eckler's Health Care group. His general health care practice focuses on transactional, reimbursement-related, health planning and long-term care matters, including experience in physician contracting, joint ventures, federal and state regulatory issues, fraud and abuse, False Claims Act, certificate of need, community health needs assessments, corporate compliance, corporate organization and governance, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and federal and state administrative appeals. In these areas, he has appeared before federal and state courts, the Provider Reimbursement Review Board, Administrative Law Judges, state agency...
» See All Narrative
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Columbus Bar Association; Admissions Committee
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association; Vice Chair of Regulation, Accreditation and Payment Practice Group
- Member, Society of Ohio Hospital Attorneys
» See All Professional & Community Activities
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, Columbus Bar Association, Admission Committee
Awards & Recognition
- Listed, Top 5 Columbus Ohio Super Lawyers 2013, Top 50 Columbus Ohio Super Lawyers 2010-2014, and Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers 2009-2014 in Ohio Super Lawyers.
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (health care law) 2001-2014
- Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
» See All Awards & Recognition
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1987; J.D., 1990)