Christopher M. Montgomery
Chris Montgomery is a member of the Bricker & Eckler Real Estate group and the firm's Shale Task Force. His practice focuses on commercial real estate law with an emphasis on representation of financial institutions in connection with commercial real estate loans, including office buildings, market-rate apartments, condominiums, shopping centers and multifamily low-income housing projects. His practice also includes general real estate matters, including negotiating and drafting leases and acquisition and sales contracts.
As a member of the Shale Task Force, Chris represents public and private landowners in matters relating to oil and gas leasing and shale development. He...
» See All Narrative
Presentations & Published Works
- “Pipeline Issues Update” (Bricker & Eckler LLP Energy Exchange), May 2013
- “Shale 102: Oil and Gas Leasing and Pipeline Issues” (Buckeye Association of School Administrators 2013 School Facilities Conference), March 2013
- “Shale 101” (Ohio Parks and Recreation Association Leadership Conference), November 2012
» See All Presentations & Published Works
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, Ohio; Southern District of Ohio
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 2009) Ohio State University Law Journal; Articles Editor for Ohio State Law Journal
- Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism (M.A., 2000)
- Princeton University (B.A., history, magna cum laude 1999)