Stephen R. Kleinman
Steve Kleinman is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Health Care group and represents health care providers and suppliers including
hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, long-term care facilities, ambulance companies, physician groups, durable medical equipment providers, developmental disability service providers and physician hospital organizations.
He represents clients in administrative
proceedings before various licensing agencies and boards and assists clients in Medicare and commercial insurance reimbursement issues, regulatory compliance matters and litigation.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association, Medical Staff Peer Review and
Credentialing Practice Group
- Board of Trustees member, Stefanie Spielman Celebrate Life Foundation.
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association, West Virginia State Bar Association
- Admitted, Ohio; North Carolina; West Virginia; United States Court of Appeals for the
Sixth Circuit; United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
Awards & Recognition
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2010- 2014; Rising Star, 2005-2007
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (health care law), 2012-2014
- Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
» See All Awards & Recognition
- The Ohio State University (J.D. 1995)
- Cornell University (B.S. 1991)