Christiane W. Schmenk
Chris Schmenk serves as of counsel with Bricker & Eckler's Public Finance group. She has vast public sector service having
most recently been Director of the Ohio Development Services Agency. In this position she restructured the department after the launch of JobsOhio and was a member of Governor Kasich's cabinet. Before becoming director, she was chief legal counsel for the department and assisted in the formation and launch of JobsOhio.
Among her many accomplishments in these positions, she served as chair for the high-profile Third Frontier Commission, coordinating staff support while facilitating communications and consensus among an 11 member board consisting of...
» See All Narrative
Public & Community Service
- Board Member, Women’s Small Business Accelerator, Inc., 2013 to present
- Member, Ohio Northern University Board of Trustees, 2012-present
- Member, The Hope Center Marysville Board of Trustees, 2012-present
» See All Community Service
Awards & Recognition
- Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Ohio Republican Woman of the Year 2012
- The Ohio State University (J.D. 1984)
- Ohio Northern University (B.A. 1981)