Gordon F. Litt
Gordon Litt is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Business, Tax & Estates group. Gordon counsels privately-held businesses, business owners, their families and other advisors in designing comprehensive, yet practical and understandable, business succession plans, tax strategies and estate plans including various charitable giving alternatives. He also represents individuals and executives in connection with all aspects of personal estate planning and related estate, gift and generation-skipping tax planning and charitable giving. Gordon routinely organizes and restructures closely held businesses utilizing partnerships, limited liability companies, S corporations and C corporations. In...
» See All Narrative
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio team.
- Member, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
» See All Professional & Community Activities
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, American, Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations; Member, ABA Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Member and past Chair, CBA Business Tax Committee; Member, CBA Estate and Gift Tax Committee
Awards & Recognition
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (tax law; trusts and estates) 2003-2014
- Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyer, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2004-2012
- The Ohio State University College of Law, (J.D. with honors, 1985); Member, Board of Editors, Ohio State Law Journal; Member, Order of the Coif
- Muskingum College (B.A., summa cum laude, 1980)