Jack Rosati, Jr.
Jack Rosati is a partner and chair of Bricker & Eckler's Construction group. His practice emphasizes counseling and litigation related to public works, including bid disputes, construction defects and insurance coverage issues as well as project delivery systems, construction contracts and specifications. He represents a wide variety of public and private owners in Ohio on claims against construction design professionals, contractors and sureties. He has served as construction counsel on design-build projects ranging in value from $40 million to $320 million. He has also served as construction counsel on various "construction manager at-risk projects."
Examples of other matters include serving as construction counsel on municipal courthouse projects; representing public and private hospitals as their construction counsel; litigating claims for public libraries against contractors and bonding companies for defective work and project delays; negotiating and litigating...
» See All Narrative
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio team
- Participant, Governor's Advantage Ohio Initiative, Ohio School Facilities Commission Working Group
Presentations & Published Works
- Bricker Construction Best Ideas Series: Broken Promises, Bad Buildings
- Bidding for Public Construction Contracts: Getting Good Contractors
- County Construction & Finance Seminar
» See All Presentations & Published Works
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, Columbus, Ohio State and American Bar Associations
Awards & Recognition
- Recognized by ChambersUSA in Construction Law with a Band 1 ranking, 2012-2014; Band 2 ranking 2008-2011
- Listed, Ohio Super Lawyers 2004, 2006-2014
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (construction law, construction litigation) 2007-2014
» See All Awards & Recognition
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 1989); Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, Ohio State Law Journal
- The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy (B.S., 1981)