Jack Rosati, Jr.
Jack Rosati is a partner and chair of Bricker & Eckler's Construction group. His practice emphasizes counseling and litigation related to public works, including bid disputes, construction defects and insurance coverage issues as well as project delivery systems, construction contracts and specifications. He represents a wide variety of public and private owners in Ohio on claims against construction design professionals, contractors and sureties. He has served as construction counsel on design-build projects ranging in value from $40 million to $320 million. He has also served as construction counsel on various "construction manager at-risk projects."
Examples of other...
» See All Narrative
Public & Community Service
- Member, Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio team.
- Participant, Governor's Advantage Ohio Initiative, Ohio School Facilities Commission Working Group
Presentations & Published Works
- Bricker Construction Best Ideas Series: Broken Promises, Bad Buildings
- Bidding for Public Construction Contracts: Getting Good Contractors
- County Construction & Finance Seminar
» See All Presentations & Published Works
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, Columbus, Ohio State and American Bar Associations
Awards & Recognition
- Listed, Ohio Super Lawyers 2004, 2006-2014
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (construction law, construction litigation) 2007-2014
- Recognized by ChambersUSA in Construction Law with a Band 1 ranking, 2012-2013; Band 2 ranking 2008-2011
» See All Awards & Recognition
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 1989); Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, Ohio State Law Journal
- The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy (B.S., 1981)