Faith M. Williams
Faith Williams is a partner and chair of Bricker & Eckler's Insurance group. She represents clients on various legal, regulatory and legislative matters before the Ohio General Assembly and the executive branch of State government. She also provides counsel to companies, their boards and their executives.
Faith serves as Legislative Counsel for the Association of Ohio Life Insurance Companies and provides legislative and regulatory representation to corporate clients and trade associations. In addition, she counsels companies regarding corporate governance and compliance with related state and federal requirements and assists insurers and others in compliance with state and federal privacy laws and regulations.
Faith served as Vice President, Federal Affairs for the Health Insurance Association of America from 1993 to 1995. In addition, she represented the New York Life Insurance Company before the U.S. Congress on health, pension and other employee benefits issues ...
» See All Narrative
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Federation of Regulatory Counsel
- Member, Board of Directors, Association of Life Insurance Counsel
- Member and Secretary, Board of Directors, Furniture Bank of Central Ohio
» See All Professional & Community Activities
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, American, Ohio and Columbus Bar Associations
- Member, ABA Tort and Insurance Practice Section
Awards & Recognition
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (insurance law, administrative law), 2006-2014; Columbus Administrative/Regulatory Law Lawyer of the Year, 2013
- Rated as BV Distinguished by Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 1993)
- American University (B.S., with honors, 1979)