Jennifer A. Flint
Jennifer Flint is a member of Bricker & Eckler's Education group and participates in the firm's appellate practice group. In 2009, she became certified as an Appellate Law Specialist by the Ohio State Bar Association.
- Represents boards of education and county boards of developmental disabilities in general litigation matters, employment-related matters, including labor grievances and arbitration and employee disciplinary, contract non-renewal, and employee termination proceedings.
- Advises boards of education on matters relating to Ohio High School Athletic Association matters, including OHSAA compliance.
- Represents boards of education and other...
» See All Narrative
Professional & Community Activities
- Pro Bono guardian ad litem, CBA / Moritz College of Law Justice for Children Project
- Trustee, Worthington Educational Foundation
- Pro Bono Clinic for YWCA Family Center
» See All Professional & Community Activities
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Ohio State Bar Association Certified Specialist – Appellate Law
- Member, Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations; Member, CBA Common Pleas, governmental agencies, admissions and employment law committees
» See All Bar Admissions & Activities
Awards & Recognition
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (education law), 2010-2014
- Listed, Ohio Super Lawyers - Rising Stars Edition, 2005
- Capital University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1992); Order of the Curia
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1988)