Richard F. Kane
Dick Kane is Of Counsel to Bricker & Eckler and practices in the Public Finance group with a practice that emphasizes public and private finance, and tax-exempt bond financings. He has served as lead bond counsel for the County of Franklin, Ohio and as bond counsel on the first issuance of tax-exempt commercial paper by an Ohio municipality. In addition, he handled the first Ohio conversion of a mutual savings and loan to a stock savings and loan and participated in first Ohio issuance of variable rate demand tax-exempt revenue bond by a political subdivision for its own enterprise.
Dick served as the first bond counsel to Ohio Enterprise Bond Fund and as lead bond counsel for the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority and underwriter counsel for the Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority economic development bond programs.
- Member and Secretary, Ohio Statewide Development Corporation Board of Directors
- Member, Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (public finance law) 2003-2015
- Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyer, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2004
- Capital University Law School (J.D., 1971); Member, Order of the Curia
- Columbia University (M.B.A., 1966); Member, Beta Gamma Sigma
- City College, City University of New York (B.E. (E.E.), 1965); Member, Tau Beta Pi
Best Lawyers recognizes Bricker & Eckler attorneys
Best Lawyers Bestows Honors on Bricker & Eckler Attorneys
Bricker & Eckler Attorneys Named to National "Best Lawyers" List