Represented a Fortune 500 company in connection with new office leases in Chicago and a suburb of Washington, DC.
Todd O. Reutzel
Todd Reutzel is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Real Estate group. His practice emphasizes negotiating retail/restaurant, office, medical office, and industrial commercial lease transactions, representing both landlords and tenants. He also negotiates purchase and sale agreements for development sites and fully-developed commercial properties on behalf of both private and public entities. Todd has served as developer's counsel in connection with hundreds of retail shopping center and restaurant leases involving both national and regional tenants and has recently represented tenants in lease transactions for a large downtown office space, a multi-story restaurant/bar and a large-scale build-to-suit office building. Todd has served as buyer's counsel for numerous commercial real estate acquisitions. He also represents school districts and other public entities in connection with a broad range of real estate transactions.
- Board of Trustees, Capital Crossroads Special Improvement District, Downtown Columbus, OH
- Member, Bricker & Eckler’s Southeast Ohio team
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (Real Estate Law) 2016
- University of Tennessee (J.D., summa cum laude, 2005); Executive Editor, Tennessee Law Review; Graduate Assistantship Award; 2005 Jerry J. Phillips Law Review Comment Award; 2004-05 Cunningham Excellence in Legal Writing Award; Hunton & Williams Law Review Prize; Law Review Comment published in Soundings (Fall/Winter 2004) and the Tennessee Law Review (Spring 2005)
- University of Tennessee (M.A., 2002)
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia (B.S., summa cum laude, 1998)
Best Lawyers recognizes Bricker & Eckler attorneys
Bricker & Eckler opens law office in Marietta
Bricker & Eckler Elects Four New Partners
Represented a developer in connection with the acquisition, leasing and sale of a retail shopping center shadow-anchored by a grocery store in suburban Columbus.
Served as developer's counsel in connection with development and leasing of multi-building retail shopping center in central Ohio.
Assisted the acquisition of numerous sites in central Ohio for the development and expansion of public facilities.
Represented client in connection with the acquisition, redevelopment and sale of a retail/restaurant site on North High Street in Columbus.
Prepared design-build contract for private company's new office and manufacturing facility.
Served as counsel for a public entity in connection with the lease and eventual acquisition of a 40,000+ square-foot facility in northeastern Ohio.
Assisted tenant with the negotiation of lease for a large retail space in suburban Columbus.
Negotiated office leases for more than 30,000 square feet in downtown and suburban Columbus.
Drafted a unique school district-hospital agreement to provide educational opportunities to high school students.