Served as bond counsel on voted bond issue for the construction of a new middle school.
William T. Conard II
Bill Conard is a partner in Bricker & Eckler's Public Finance group and practices in the areas of municipal finance, federal taxation and securities law. He regularly serves as bond counsel and underwriters' counsel in connection with bond issues for the State of Ohio and its agencies, as bond counsel on all types of municipal bond issues, and as underwriter or placement agent's counsel for all types of public finance transactions. Bill also often participates in transactions for higher education for both public and private institutions.
Bill advises several Ohio municipalities regarding economic development programs and serves as tax counsel and underwriter's counsel on a variety of secondary offering and derivative products and has served in several capacities in connection with various public and private partnership transactions. He is the author of Local Government Law - County, a Baldwin's Ohio Practice publication.
Bill is a frequent panelist at the Bond Attorneys' Workshop sponsored by the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL). Bill has also served on the faculty for NABL's Fundamentals of Bond Law seminar.
- Member, American College of Bond Counsel
- Former national president of Otterbein College Alumni Association
- Treasurer, Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, American, Ohio State, and Columbus Bar Associations
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America (Public Finance Law) 2005-2015
- Fellow, American College of Bond Counsel
- Listed, Ohio Super Lawyers (Public Finance), 2013
- Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1983)
- Otterbein College (now Otterbein University) (B.A., with honors, 1980)
"Fiscal cliff" may cause subsidy bond payments to fall
A Primer on Build America Bonds
Best Lawyers Recognizes Bricker & Eckler Attorneys
Best Lawyers Bestows Honors on Bricker & Eckler Attorneys
Fifty-One Bricker & Eckler Attorneys Named Ohio Super Lawyers
Bricker & Eckler Attorneys Named to National "Best Lawyers" List
Bricker team assists OSU with historic bond offering
Served as bond counsel on Public Library Fund-backed library notes with county intercept. Assisted with private use analysis related to community fundraising campaign.