Bricker attorneys Beth Kastner, Shannon DeBra and Claire Turcotte will explore how COVID-19 has—at least temporarily—changed Stark and Anti-Kickback compliance for health care providers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Stark Law blanket waivers and Anti-Kickback Statute relaxation during the COVID-19 public health emergency (including the April 21, 2020, Explanatory Guidance on the blanket waivers)
- Avoiding pitfalls related to OIG informal guidance on Anti-Kickback Statute and Civil Monetary Penalties Law implications for arrangements directly connected to the COVID-19 public health emergency
- Best practices for structuring compliant arrangements during the COVID-19 public health emergency
- Other laws and practical considerations in using waivers
- What happens after the COVID-19 pandemic is over?
At Bricker, we strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact Kayla Entsminger at email@example.com