Industries & Practices
COVID-19 Resource Center: Education (Pre-K to 12)
Ohio School districts are grappling with rapidly changing conditions and ever-evolving guidance as COVID-19 spreads throughout the U.S. To help school districts quickly access the information they need, we are compiling relevant state and federal guidance and resources issued to date.
As always, Bricker's multi-disciplinary team stands ready to help districts address legal implications that may arise with students and employees as districts respond to this virus.
- COVID-19 and Education (Pre-K to 12) – Bricker Webinars
- COVID-19 and Education (Pre-K to 12) – Bricker Publications
- COVID-19 and Education (Pre-K to 12) – Guidance by Topic
- Bricker Briefings: Pre-K to 12 Education Video Channel
- COVID-19 and Education (Pre-K to 12) – Reset and Restart Guidance
- COVID-19 Return to School Building Checklist
- CHART: FFCRA At-A-Glance
- Virtual Public Meetings – Info Sheet
- INFOGRAPHIC: CARES Act Education Stabilization Fund
We are posting frequent updates on Twitter.
Contact information for Bricker's full Education (Pre-K to 12) team can be found here.