Industries & Practices
COVID-19 Resource Center: Education (Pre-K to 12)
Ohio School districts are grappling with rapidly changing conditions and ever-evolving guidance as COVID-19 spreads throughout the U.S. To help school districts quickly access the information they need, we are compiling relevant state and federal guidance and resources issued to date.
As always, Bricker's multi-disciplinary team stands ready to help districts address legal implications that may arise with students and employees as districts respond to this virus.
- Ohio Department of Health Releases Updated K-12 School Guidance
- Ohio law prohibits COVID-19 vaccination mandates for public schools; Outlaws mandates of vaccines without “full” FDA approval and “discrimination” against unvaccinated
- District Requirements for Online Learning
- Ohio Department of Health Director's Order Requiring Reporting and Notification Regarding COVID-19 Cases in Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade Schools
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Requirement for Face Masks on Public Transportation Conveyances and at Transportation Hubs
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Schools and Child Care Programs