Industries & Practices
We help clients navigate the constantly changing state and federal legal landscape surrounding this emerging industry.
Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) is a complex set of laws that addresses cultivation, processing, sales and dispensing, medical care and treatment.
Our talented team guides clients through all aspects of the unique and emerging legal issues presented by the lawful sale of cannabis in Ohio. Since the MMCP was first launched, our attorneys have worked with clients on an array of cannabis-related matters involving licensing, contracts, banking, health care and long-term care, corporate, financing, real estate, employment, lobbying and intellectual property.
Our services include:
- Licensing for cultivation, processing and dispensing
- Litigation and administrative proceedings for licensing or related matters
- State, local and federal regulatory compliance
- Banking and finance
- Entity formation
- Mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions
- Real estate development, land use and leasing
- Medical and health care services
- Government relations
- Intellectual property protection
- Taxation issues
- Employment law matters