Andrea M. Enderle
Secured a $42 million court award for three Ohio school districts
Secured $42 million judgment, plus interest, for Cleveland, Dayton and Toledo city school districts after the Ohio Department of Education unlawfully deprived the districts of the funding they were entitled to receive. For more details, please view Bricker’s full recap of the case.
Price transparency law victory
Earned a substantial victory on behalf of multiple health care clients and a statewide association of hospitals after the court rendered a decision declaring a price transparency law unconstitutional. This final victory came over three years after the court granted a temporary restraining order against the enforcement of the law, allowing our clients to litigate its merit.
Professional & Community Activities
- Adjunct Paralegal Professor – Capital University Law School
- 2017-2018 Vice President, Paralegal Association of Central Ohio
- 2017-2019 Biennial Workshop & Exhibition Program Planning Co-Chair, PACO
- Member, National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
- The Ohio State University (B.S., Criminology, 2006)
- Capital University Law School (Paralegal Certificate, 2010)