Alexandra B. Parriman
Allie Parriman maintains a diverse practice with a focus on litigation. Her experience spans from construction to insurance to banking, including an emphasis on insurance bad faith defense. She helps both public and private sector clients navigate the complexities of filing and defending against a variety of litigation disputes.
Additionally, Allie works with clients on emerging legal issues relating to the legalization of hemp and CBD. Her work in Ohio includes licensing appeals, change of ownership issues and guidance under state law. Outside of Ohio, Allie advises clients relating to hemp regulations, including insurance matters, transportation and compliance under federal law.
Prior to law school, Allie worked as an eighth grade teacher in Houston, Texas, as a part of the Teach for America AmeriCorps program for which she was recognized as a 2014 Outstanding Teach for America Corps Member.
Professional & Community Activities
- Corps Member, Teach For America 2014–2016
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2019
- Admitted, United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D. with Dean’s Honors), 2019; Managing editor, University of Cincinnati Law Review; Executive board member, mock trial program
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. in American Studies), 2014
Ohio appellate court awards consequential damages for contractor’s failure to achieve substantial completion due to recklessnessMore
7th Circ. rules in favor of Bricker client, Selective Insurance
Bricker & Eckler partners Drew Campbell and Ali Haque, and associate Alexandra Parriman successfully represented Selective Insurance Company of the Southeast in an appeal which reversed a judgment related to denial of coverage to the insured, Illinois-based Creation Supply, Inc. (CSI).More May 3, 2021