Allison A. Hudson
Allison Hudson is a public finance attorney within the firm’s Public Sector industry group. After spending nearly a decade in municipal government, she is deeply familiar with the workings of public administration, both from a financial and administrative standpoint.
Allison maintains a wide range of legal, business and financial experience in servicing public sector clients. She supports political subdivisions, financial institutions and private developers in achieving strategic objectives. Allison specializes in public procurement, commercial contracts, transactions, financing requests and capital projects. She works with the firm’s Property Assessed Clean Energy financing (PACE) team and assists clients in funding energy efficient upgrades for both commercial and residential clients. She is experienced in policy development and administration, including public education and training.
Before coming to Bricker Allison worked for the City of Covington, Kentucky, in various roles and capacities.
Professional & Community Activities
- KARRASS certified
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2015
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the United States, 2019
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- Member, Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Allison is not currently licensed in Ohio but is seeking approval to practice pending admission.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University (J.D.), 2015; United States Eastern District of Kentucky Bench and Bar Scholarship Recipient
- Gatton College of Business at the University of Kentucky (B.B.A., Finance & Marketing with honors), 2008