Arlisia R. Caldwell
Arlisia Caldwell is a paralegal with more than 15 years of experience in contract, debtor/creditor, bankruptcy, and workers' compensation law. She currently supports the workers' compensation practice by reviewing and organizing medical records, transmitting medical record request authorizations, conducting in-depth case reviews, obtaining prior workers' compensation claim history, determining claim statuses, performing hearing preparation, and drafting correspondence.
As a former real estate paralegal at Bricker, she assisted attorneys with drafting leases and real estate-related documents. She provided assistance specifically to telecommunications clients by monitoring, organizing and managing tower-related projects and transactions.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Bricker & Eckler Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Secretary, Board of Directors, The City Church — Reynoldsburg, 2019
- Church Business Administrator, The City Church — Reynoldsburg, 2016-2021
- Indiana Wesleyan University (B.S. in Criminal Justice, cum laude, 2019)
- Kaplan University (AAS in Paralegal Studies), 2007