Christopher B. Jones
Having worked in various management roles, Chris blends his significant technical building knowledge with the oversight of energy efficiency and renewable energy programs funded with a combination of federal, state and local grant dollars. He has had direct oversight and management of PACE program administration and the coordination of PACE stakeholders, including lenders, legal counsel, local governments, contractors, property managers and mortgage lenders.
Chris is the former director of PACE with the Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance, where he, among other tasks, oversaw the creation and implementation of two successful PACE “brands,” which combined over $30 million in PACE loan closings. He also has on-the-ground experience in residential and commercial construction and maintenance, including heating and cooling, insulation and environmental inspection.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, PACENation (Leadership Council, 2019 National Summit Steering Committee, 2018 Ohio Regional Summit Steering Committee and Co-Host)
- Original Committee Member, Creation of the DOE & NREL Home Energy Professional Standards
- Participant, DOE’s Energy Data Group as a prelude to market-driven XPXML
Presentations & Published Works
- Chris is a frequent speaker at industry events, including PACENation, Department of Energy and National Renewable Energy Laboratory conferences, as well as regional and local energy efficiency events.
- University of Kentucky (B.S. in Environmental Sciences), 1993
Ohio joining residential PACE market with support from Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority, Bricker, Renovate America
Ohio residents will soon have access to property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing tools to fund modern upgrades to their residential properties thanks to the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority’s newest initiative.More Mar 30, 2020