Devin M. Jacobs
Devin graduated from the George Washington University Law School, where he received the designation of a Thurgood Marshall Scholar. He is originally from Fishers, Indiana, and attended Indiana University – Bloomington, receiving a degree summa cum laude in Animal Behavior as a member of the University’s Hutton Honors College.
At George Washington Law School, where he was a Presidential Scholarship recipient, Devin served as a member of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal and was active in Lambda Law. He also served as assistant director of diversity affairs and assistant director of technology for the Student Bar Association.
His prior experience includes serving as a legal intern in the Special Proceedings Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2018
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient, Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Health Law, American Bar Association, 2018
- George Washington University Law School (J.D.), 2018; Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- Indiana University-Bloomington (B.A., animal behavior, summa cum laude), 2014
Copyrights and state sovereignty: U.S. Supreme Court removes monetary damages for state actor infringementMore
Disclosing foreign gifts and contracts: An expanding area of compliance for higher education institutionsMore
- Thursday, January 28, 2021
- 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM