Elizabeth C. Stock
Liz Stock represents a variety of health care and other businesses in employment-related litigation involving discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, protected leave and other employment law claims under federal and state law. She is highly experienced in handling investigations and training and advising clients on a range of employment issues, such as Family Medical Leave Act compliance, reasonable accommodation issues, wage and hour matters, and disciplinary issues.
Additionally, Liz drafts employment policies, handbooks, severance agreements and employment agreements. She frequently provides training on topics including sexual harassment, Americans with Disabilities Act, FMLA, interviewing and hiring, and wage and hour issues.
Professional & Community Activities
- Advisory Board Member, Grow PBPO, Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2002
- Admitted, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Admitted, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Awards & Recognition
- Up and Coming, ChambersUSA (Labor & Employment Law), 2014
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2012–2014
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., with honors), 2002; Staff member, Ohio State Law Journal
- Miami University (B.A. in psychology, magna cum laude), 1998