Having supported various on-campus leaders, Joe understands the urgency of sensitive student issues, as well as handling emergency situations. He is experienced in building relationships with students and their families to achieve favorable outcomes, even in difficult situations.
Additionally, Joe is a certified Title IX investigator with a background in Greek Life administration.
Presentations & Published Works
- Presenter, Proposed Title IX Regulations, Legal Issues and Student Affairs Drive-In Conference, February 2020
- Presenter, Title IX Training, College of Wooster, October 2019
- Presenter, Hazing Prevention, Kenyon College, October 2019
- Presenter, What You Missed This Summer - Higher Ed Edition webinar, August 2019
- Presenter, Clery Act Bootcamp!, July 2019
- Slippery Rock University (M.A. in Student Personnel Administration), 2007
- Slippery Rock University (B.S. in Parks and Recreation Environmental Education), 2004