Joe Hall has over twelve years of higher education experience, mostly related to both academic and non-academic student conduct. He is highly familiar with the policies and procedures of universities, including discipline, discrimination, climate reviews, Title IX and sexual misconduct. Joe is a certified Title IX investigator with a background in Greek Life administration and Hazing investigations.
At Bricker, he also provides support with, athletics compliance and name, image, and likeness matters.
Having supported various on-campus leaders, Joe understands the urgency of sensitive student issues, as well as handling emergency situations. He is experienced in building relationships with students and their families to achieve favorable outcomes, even in difficult situations.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Association Student Conduct Administration
Presentations & Published Works
- Co-Presenter, Bricker & Eckler's "Webinar: Hazing in Ohio – A Higher Education Update," September 2021
- Presenter, Proposed Title IX Regulations, Legal Issues and Student Affairs Drive-In Conference, February 2020
- Presenter, Title IX Training, College of Wooster, October 2019
- Presenter, Hazing Prevention, Kenyon College, October 2019
- Presenter, What You Missed This Summer - Higher Ed Edition webinar, August 2019
- Presenter, Clery Act Bootcamp!, July 2019
- Slippery Rock University (M.A. in Student Personnel Administration), 2007
- Slippery Rock University (B.S. in Parks and Recreation Environmental Education), 2004