Lauren C. Curto
Lauren Curto is an asset to the firm’s litigation team, providing support to all legal departments in the areas of e-discovery training, project management, processing, document review and production. Lauren was previously a project attorney, and her experience includes high-volume document review, document production quality control reviews and overall litigation strategy.
She is also a Relativity Certified User involved in training and implementing user-based applications and platforms for all new attorneys and practice groups and advancing the firm’s knowledge of such tools.
Furthermore, Lauren is a OneTrust Certified Professional and assists clients by providing guidance and strategic administration of in-house privacy management software for risk and compliance assessments as well as privacy and security analysis.
Lauren previously interned with several Ohio governmental organizations and is involved with community-based organizations.
Professional & Community Activities
- Board Member and Event Co-Chair, Yes! Columbus
- OneTrust Certified Professional
- Relativity Certified User
- Member, International Legal Technology Association
- Member, Women in E-Discovery
- Member, Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Member, Women's Energy Network
- Columbus Ambassador, TheSkimm
Presentations & Published Works
- Speaker, “Technology Tools and Data Privacy,” Ohio School Boards Association Capital Conference, November 2019.
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2014
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D.), 2014
- The Ohio State University (B.A., political science, cum laude), 2010
Bricker wins an unprecedented second-consecutive Relativity Innovation award
Bricker took home the 2018 Relativity Award for “Best Law Firm or Corporation Innovation” at this year’s Relativity Fest e-discovery conference. Bricker dazzled the legal tech community – and the judges – with its Petition Analyzer solution.More Oct 4, 2018