Lindsey A. Roberts
Lindsey Roberts has a diverse national practice that includes commercial litigation, insurance and financial services litigation, and health care litigation. She represents clients at both the trial and appellate level, in both state and federal court.
Lindsey served as a law clerk to the Hon. Elizabeth A. Preston Deavers on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She also clerked at the U.S. Department of Justice in the Commercial Litigation, Civil Fraud Section, where she focused on health care fraud and banking fraud, as well as served as a legal intern to the general counsel of the League of Conservation Voters in Washington, D.C.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Presentations & Published Works
- Speaker, “Litigation, Education, and Retaliation Now,” Alliance to End Sexual Violence, August 2018
- Author, "Diary of a New Associate: Balancing Insecurities with Confidence," Columbus Bar Lawyers Quarterly, Spring 2018
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2017
- Admitted, United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2018
- Duke University School of Law (J.D.), 2017; Secretary, Duke Bar Association; Women Law Students Association; Executive Editor, Duke Journal of Gender Law and Policy; Special Litigation Team, Duke Innocence Project; Health Justice Clinic
- The Ohio State University (B.A., cum laude, Political Science), 2013; Honors Program; Outstanding Political Science Department Member; Undergraduate Representative, Dean’s Student Advisory Board; University Ambassador, Undergraduate Admissions Office