Megan H. McCarthy
Throughout her career, Megan McCarthy has provided legal services to a variety of health care entities, including hospital systems, physician groups, home health and hospice agencies, not-for-profit health care and social service entities and long term care facilities. Megan is skilled in regulatory filings, documentation and contract preparation related to Medicare and Medicaid, acquisitions, FTC compliance, medical staff bylaws and physician exclusivity arrangements, residency agreements, tax exemption and corporate reorganizations.
Once a member of Bricker’s “New Attorney Working Group,” Megan left Ohio to practice law within the health care department of a large Chicago firm. She recently returned to Columbus and to Bricker.
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- Admitted, State of Illinois, 2008
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2007
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007); Law Review Managing Editor and staff member, The Ohio State Law Journal; Executive Board member, Advocates for Children
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, 2004); Hesburgh Program in Public Service
- John Cabot University (study abroad program, 2002)