Richard W. Ross
Rick Ross' practice includes all aspects of education law, including, state and federal litigation, administrative agency practice, employee and labor relations, collective bargaining, grievance arbitration, unfair labor practice and special education.
He is a former assistant attorney general for the state of Ohio from 1978-1987, assistant chief of the federal litigation section from 1984-1985, and was the section chief of the charitable foundations section from 1985-1987.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Council of School Attorneys of the NSBA
- Member, Ohio Council of School Board Attorneys
- Lecturer on education law issues at numerous statewide workshops and at the national level for the American Association of School Administrators
- Former member and president, Ohio Council of School Board Attorneys Executive Committee
- Former member, Grandview Heights City Board of Health, 1992-2019
- Intern in the office of John Glenn, United States Senate, 1976-1978
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, Ohio; United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio; United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Georgetown University (J.D., 1978)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1975)