Sean R. Lehman
Sean Lehman is a member of Bricker & Eckler’s Public Sector Group. Prior to joining Bricker, Sean worked as a judicial extern for Judge Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and as a law clerk for Judge Timothy S. Horton with the Tenth District Court of Appeals for the State of Ohio. Sean’s diverse legal experience helps him meet the wide-ranging needs of the Firm’s public entity clients.
Sean’s background in sport administration also provides him a unique perspective to help him address the particular challenges of athletics departments of college and universities, including NCAA compliance and Title IX matters.
Professional & Community Activities
- Chair, Board of Directors, FLEX High School
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2017
- Capital University Law School (J.D.), 2017; Editor, Capital University Law Review; Presidential Merit Scholarship Award
- Ohio University (B.S., Sports Management), 2014
City immune to a landowner’s trespass claim for a stormwater pipe installed without an easementMore
- Thursday, May 7, 2020
- 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- The Conference Center at OCLC
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM