William M. Somodi
Will Somodi is an attorney in Bricker Graydon’s Construction group. He assists clients with a variety of complex building issues. Prior to passing the Bar, Will was Bricker’s Construction Fellow and helped attorneys in both transactional and litigation matters. His clients are a mix of public and private clients, and he works with owners, design professionals and contractors on various project delivery models. For litigation matters, Will manages the review process of discovery. Additionally, Will serves clients in an Owner’s Representative capacity during the construction phase of projects.
A recent graduate of the University of Akron Law School with a certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Will served as Secretary for the Intellectual Property and Technology Law Association while studying for his J.D. Will attended the University of Akron for his undergraduate studies as well, and holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering. While studying for his undergraduate degree, he completed three civil engineering co-ops with Crowder Construction Company in Georgia and North Carolina, was involved in the Akron Emerging Leader Program, and served as Recruitment Chair for Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity, along with working as a Resident Assistant/Building Coordinator at the university.
Professional & Community Activities
- Secretary for IPTLA (2020)
- Summer Conference Staff (Summers 2015-2017, 2019)
- Recruitment Chair, Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity (2015-2019)
- Member, University of Akron Emerging Leader Program (2014-2015)
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, Columbus Bar Association (2023 – present)
Awards & Recognition
- Civil Engineering Co-Ops at Crowder Construction Company: Durham, North Carolina (2018), Roswell, Georgia (2017), Acworth, Georgia (2017)
- The University of Akron School of Law, (J.D.), 2022
- The University of Akron (B.S.), 2019