As one of the region’s largest law firms, Bricker & Eckler has been headquartered in central Ohio for more than 70 years.
More than 100 attorneys practice out of the firm’s main Columbus office, which was established in the heart of the city in 1945. Although our roots are in public sector law, Bricker has evolved as a leader in legal matters related to health care, energy, financial services and litigation. And our client base has expanded into both urban and rural areas throughout Ohio and beyond.
While much has changed in our city over the years, Bricker’s understanding of our clients has remained a steadfast and vital part of capital city’s evolution.