Adam W. Seeley
Adam Seeley is a public finance attorney. His practice focuses on economic development and local government counseling, as well as administrative, environmental and energy law. Adam’s experience covers TIF, CRA, enterprise zone administration, appraisal, real estate transactions, contract negotiation and drafting, civil litigation, and administrative compliance.
Prior to joining Bricker, Adam served as in-house staff counsel for the Franklin County Auditor’s Office, Real Estate Division. He has also worked as a policy and legal aide for the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) and in private practice representing clients facing consumer protection matters.
Presentations & Published Works
- Presenter, "Impacts on Local Tax Revenue," Ohio Association of School Business Officials Essentials of School Funding & Finance, January 2023
- Presenter, "Current Topics in Real Property Taxation and the Franklin County Experience," December 2021
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2015
- Capital University Law School (J.D.), 2015; President, ACS Capital Chapter; CALI award recipient, Energy Law, Oil & Gas Law; mock trial program; Dean’s List
- Denison University (B.A. in History), 2010