Bricker & Eckler's construction attorneys are proud to present "Top Gun," our premier Midwest construction claims webinar series. This free event will cover:
- Important construction concepts, including key contract language, best practices for project documentation, the risks of unforseen site conditions, delays and lost productivity claims, and the design professional's standard of care
- Strategies to address damage and claims
- Tools to analyze, prepare for and defend against claims for additional compensation
- Options to manage and resolve construction claims efficiently
This webinar series has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 7.25 total CLE hours instruction. Additionally, Ohio Engineering CPD credit will be available upon request for each webinar.
Specific Claims – Changes in Project Design and Scope, Preconstruction
Thursday, November 18, 2021
12:00–1:00 p.m. (EST)
Bricker attorneys Chris McCloskey and Sean Lehman will review:
- Claims that may arise during the preconstruction stage of construction manager at risk and design-build projects
- Disputes arising from changes to the scope of the project
- Disputes arising from estimates which differ from project budget and other preliminary issues
This webinar has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 total CLE hours instruction. Additionally, 1.0 hours of Ohio Engineering CPD credit will be available upon request.
At Bricker, we strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact Laura Schaller at firstname.lastname@example.org