Michael L. Stack
Michael Stack is an asset to several of the firm’s practice groups, providing litigation and technology support to all departments in the areas of e-discovery, project management, processing, document review, and production. He collaborates with attorneys and clients to ensure quality and efficiency are maximized throughout each matter applying best practices and using state-of-the-art legal technology tools.
To help attorneys and clients reach their discovery goals, Michael develops and maintains project analytics and creates customized reports. He provides team members with vital information regarding productivity, discovery content, custodian tracking, project status, and recommendations for process improvement. His experience includes collaborating with IT personnel, in-house counsel, outside counsel, vendors, clients, and others to ensure the successful completion of e-discovery matters. Additionally, he both utilizes and trains others on various legal technology platforms to facilitate discovery operations and practice innovation.
Michael was previously a project manager and a contract attorney, and his experience includes high-level team management, high-volume document review, document production quality control reviews, and overall litigation strategy. He was also the co-founder of a mobile application development start-up, leading the overall business strategy of the company.
Professional & Community Activities
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist, ACEDS, 2020
Presentations & Published Works
- Guest, eDiscovery Leaders Live podcast, July 2022
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2014
- Admitted, State of Florida, 2013
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Florida Coastal School of Law (J.D., cum laude), 2013; Technical Editor, Florida Coastal Law Review; Member, Moot Court Honor Board; Student Member, Florida Coastal School of Law Professionalism Committee; Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society; Dean’s List; Dean’s Scholar
- Auburn University (B.S. in Business Administration, cum laude), 2008